Wednesday 5 March 2014

Last Leg

Tomorrow I catch the bus to Kerikeri and on Saturday start the final leg of my journey. Although "final leg" may not be the right expression when referring to a walk.

I don't usually preplan where I will be on a particular day but in this case I have calculated my end date and time, as several people have expressed a desire to be at Cape Reinga when I get there.

Please put the following into your diary:

12 noon on Thursday 27th March.

Apart from WW3 breaking out or any such major disaster I will stick to that date and time.  I have allowed a few rest days between now and then. If I should get delayed at any stage I will abandon rest days until I catch up.

It does seem unreal to be finally coming to the finish.

See you all on the 27th.

2 comments:

Icy said...

I'll see you soon! Be there to see you at the end of the journey

Mac said...

Man! sweet Bro! wish I could be there! huuuuuugeeee..!
Vamos Eric, Vamos!!