Saturday 7 April 2012

More Photos

Otago Rail Trail 150km in 6 days

I was told I could camp anywhere on the reserve. I wasn't told that the local Rugby Club had their practice that night and I camped in the middle of their car park.

Hyde on the Rail Trail.

Raining at Wedderburn on Rail Trail.

Camped behind this cafe. There was frost on my tent in the morning.

Rail trail. 151km and six days later. This sign had only been unveiled that morning.

Between Aramoana & Long Beach

Alan walked with me for 3 days. After crossing a fence I heard a noise behind me .......

We camped in a cave the size of an aircraft hanger

Caveman Alan setting fire to our cave

Near Waitati


Befriended while staying in gypsy caravan 

Moeraki Boulders

Erosion near Oamaru

Concrete hut - last night before heading north for the winter.

1 comment:

Icy said...

The photo of you and a very content gorgeous tabby cat is my favourite, all your photos are amazing!